Here are some random thoughts from my time in Sevilla:
- It gets cold when it rains. And rain is not your computer’s friend.
- There are cats everywhere. And I really should stop feeding them.
- You can kayak and boat on the river. But you cannot swim.
- There are horses everywhere. And they have special little signs.
- Motos are out to get you. And it’s fun to cut them off on a bike, although I don’t suggest it for your health.
- Food is absolutely essential. And rules of refridgeration and preservation differ with the culture. (Of course you don’t need to refridgerate that. Just let it sit out for a while; helps the taste.)
- Sevilla is full of beautiful architecture and greenery. And it’s usually too damn hot or wet to enjoy it.